Monday, February 25, 2013

MDS Monday - Memories of My Birthday 2012


Happy Monday! :D Did you have a great weekend?!? I sure hope so! Can you believe this week will bring MARCH in??? EEK! I have so much to do before I leave! :D

So, it's MDS Monday again. And here's another of those geometric challenge pages. :) My Digital Studio has a hexagon punch; again, it allowed me to get TWELVE pictures onto this one-page layout! I LOVE that. The colors are Daffodil Delight - again, I subdued the color on the whole page and used a stamp at full intensity to give texture to the page - and Basic Black. It just FELT like a bumblebee page, so I used the bee from Summer Home brush stamp set to make those strips. It's just CUTE. :D

I highly recommend, if you're doing something like this, that you make a notation of the pictures. You'll note that I haven't done journalling on this page or last Monday's; they're just not that type of pages. But I don't want to come back to this page in 20 years and wonder what the heck that picture is of, or "What was her name again??" :D

OK, I'm outta here! Have a WONDERFUL day - and be sure to make the time to CREATE something!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

This is a very cute layout!