Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Happy Birthday!


Happy Wednesday! Are you having a good week? Have you been able to be creative yet? :D

This is a birthday card I made for a dear friend who was celebrating on a night we couldn't be with them. It didn't totally knock me out, but several people who've seen it have told me how stunning it is. To each his own, I guess! :D

Although you can't see it, the base of this card is a scalloped circle card in Elegant Eggplant. I cut it with the largest in the Ovals Framelits; the inside and the front are Very Vanilla ovals. I stamped the ferris wheel from the Sale-a-Bration ONLY stamp set, FEELING SENTIMENTAL, in Elegant Eggplant ink. I put Sticky Strip on the back of the oval, then used the gorgeous Basic Gray/Basic Black Two-Tone Ribbon from the Spring Mini to frame the outside of the oval. On the inside front, I used dimensionals to anchor the Flower Trim; then the Elegant Eggplant Stampin' Write Marker helped me color the edges of the flowers. Then I took my fun Gold Glow Smooch Spritz and sprayed the whole front of the card.

Seriously, people. This mini is INCREDIBLE; so much fun stuff in it! Thankfully, it's all available through the end of May. Be sure and take a look! And don't forget: for every $50 in merchandise you order, you get a free Sale-a-Bration item - and if you host a party (that's only $150 in sales!), you qualify for even MORE freebies!

OK, I'm outta here. :) Have a WONDERFUL day - and be SURE to make the time to stamp SOMETHING!!!

No comments: