Friday, March 1, 2013

Fun with BY THE SEA!


Happy Friday! So, how's your week been?? I can't believe it's the first of MARCH! Eek!!!! Only one more week to get all my ducks in a row. Can I do it!?!?!??! EEP!

Anyway. Best get on with this, so I can get busy. :D

If you recall my Valentine's card, you'll recognize the background I embossed for that. Well, I had this piece left over, and so I decided to use it - and knew I had this stamp set on its way. So I got the base of the card ready - that's Lucky Limeade, Midnight Muse, and Very Vanilla - and punched with the scallop edge border punch. When the set got here, I mounted all the stamps, then decided to use the sea horse - I love sea horses! :D I off-stamped with the Lucky Limeade, then stamped it onto the Very Vanilla scrap. Stamped the "happy birthday" from TEENY TINY WISHES also that way, then stamped both of them with Midnight Muse. Used the curly label punch and the modern label punch, punched out a curly label window from the background, and mounted both punches with dimensionals.

I think it's a great neutral-gender card! What do you think?

OK, I'm outta here. :D Have a WONDERFUL weekend - be sure to MAKE the time to stamp something!

No comments: