Friday, March 8, 2013

By the Sea Challenge Card


It's FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How are you doing? Did you have a good week? Do you have big plans for your weekend? My friend, Becky, from Tales of a Domestic Briefcase, is coming up to spend the night. Tomorrow we finish packing, and Sunday we LEAVE!!!!! AUGH!!!!!!!!!!! :D Prayers are greatly appreciated.

Today's was a challenge sketch. Let me say, big circles bother me. :D I am not crazy about this card, but here it is. :D

The colors are Whisper White, Sahara Sand, and Riding Hood Red. I stamped the lobster (pronounced "lobstah" by those from Maine and their immediate family! :D) from By the Sea in RHR, and offstamped the words in RHR, too. I do like this set! The words are also from it. And that's ALL there is to explain!!! :D

OK, I'm outta here. Remember, I'm pre-posting. Leave me comments, email me, but know how grateful I am that you read my blog!!!!!!!!! :) Now, go stamp SOMETHING!!!!

No comments: