Friday, March 22, 2013

Now, I AM excited about this challenge!


OK, I love this one! :D Oh, and happy Friday. :D

Is this not a super-easy sketch?? Well, I'm LOVING the Swallowtail stamp from the Spring Mini; I got it to do paper bag scrapbooks with my nieces and nephews, which I'll show you eventually. :D But I've got some rockin' cards from playing with it, too.

This one uses three basic colors of card stock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White, and Basic Black. The heat embossing is done with Versamark and Tangerine Tango EP. By changing the colors of the layers and using white or black ep, I could totally change the look but use the same three colors! And this would ROCK with Melon Mambo, too! :D Or all neutral - do Sahara Sand, Whisper White and Basic Black, and BOOM.

OK, I'm outta here. :D Have a WONDERFUL weekend - and be sure to make the time to stamp SOMEthing! :)

No comments: