Friday, March 15, 2013

Meh, A Challenge I Didn't Like to Begin With! :D

Happy Friday!

How are you doing? Have you had a good week? I'm believing we have - it's almost the end of our family reunion week. Believing we've been blessed with making wonderful memories and enjoying every moment! :)

So, this card is another challenge. It's almost exactly like the one we were supposed to CASE - I just changed the stamp set(s). I'm not crazy about the one we were supposed to copy, so I'm not crazy about this one. :D

It's made with Crumb Cake and Whisper White card stock, cut with the Ovals Collection Framelits. I stamped it with the "love you" from SEASONAL SAYINGS and the longer flower from FABULOUS FLORETS. I embossed the saying in Cherry Cobbler, and the flower with part white EP and part Wild Wasabi EP - and I used Versamark to stamp them with.

Last but certainly not least, I used the newest Simply Scored plate to add the texture on the left-hand side of the card front.

I think the color of the card front is what I'm not digging with this, but I'm not sure.... :D What do YOU think?

OK, I'm outta here. Have a WONDERFUL weekend! I hope you have big plans - but I also hope you remember to take the time to STAMP something!!!

2 comments:

Moose Ridge said...

I agree... pretty but would look better with a bright small patterned design to the background...

hope you've been having a good time -- hugs!!
Allison

Ginny said...

Well, since you don't really like it, I'll be honest and say I don't either. Way too plain. It needs some zing!