Monday, March 4, 2013

MDS Monday - Lookout Mountain

Happy Monday! :D Welcome to MARCH!!! Can you believe it?!?!? Time is FLYING. I can't believe this is my last week in town. Will anyone *really* miss me? :D

Anyway. Today's is again MDS Monday. And there is not a SINGLE stamp on this page. It's all cardstock, DSP, punches, and text. While I do love pages where I can fit lots on, sometimes a photo needs a little more attention, and a telling of its story. That's where journaling comes in for me! I have thousands of photos, but not all of them will interest anyone but me. But these photos - well, their stories need to be told to family and friends. I can't stress how important I think journaling is!!!!

In case you were wondering, this came from a sketch layout challenge from SUDSOL. There are thousands of sketches on the net; if you have trouble knowing where to start, I would suggest looking at some sketches. They help me get out of my comfort zone, too, and try something I wouldn't have thought on my own - like the shapes behind the picture!

OK, I'm outta here. :D Have a WONDERFUL day! Be sure to take the time to CREATE something!

No comments: