Monday, March 11, 2013

MDS Monday - Home in the Fall


Good Monday Morning! Welcome to MDS Monday! :D I have to admit: I find it ironic that I'm blogging this page the day after we left for my family reunion. :D I won't be home again until the house looks like this. It's hard for me to comprehend!!

Before I forget: I'm doing projects with my nieces and nephews this week. I'm going to share the projects themselves off and on for the next couple of weeks, until everything from them is shared. Except for MDS Mondays, of course. :D

OK. This page is another challenge page, but I simply love it. It shows off my parents' incredible mums, and the welcoming entrance to our house. I'm sure I'll love it even better when I see it again. :)

Do you have ANY questions?? I'd love to answer them! :D

OK, I'm outta here. Have a WONDERFUL day - and be sure to take the time to CREATE something!

No comments: