Wednesday, March 13, 2013

:) Another Challenge Card!


Happy Wednesday! :D The week's half over! Bet you're rejoicing... :D

Today I have another challenge card to share with you. Of course, I can't share the original with you - but it was to be a CASE - copy and steal everything - but I don't have the Pool Party Core'dinations paper or the Hearts a Flutter bundle, so I changed it up a bit. :)

Mine uses Real Red card stock and Real Red Core'dinations card stock; I used the honeycomb embossing folder on the Core'dinations, then used the new sanding block - which is pretty cool! - to expose the interior core a bit.

I created the banner with Cherry Cobbler baker's twine, and the two side banners are made with Summer Smooches DSP and punches. I made the heart with the Big Shot and Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder and the third-smallest heart from the Hearts Collection Framelits. Everything is attached with Dimensionals except my bow. :) The "happy birthday" is from TEENY TINY WISHES, and punched from Whisper White card stock with the word window punch. It's stamped in Real Red, of course! :D

So, what do you think? Do you like it? It really pops in Real Red, versus the original in Pool Party. I think it would really depend on the recipient's personality.... :D

OK, I'm outta here! Have a WONDERFUL day! Be sure to take the time to stamp SOMEthing! :D

No comments: