Monday, March 25, 2013

MDS Monday - Kenneth Keith Stilger


Happy Monday Morning! Welcome to MDS Monday! :D Did you have a good weekend? I'm blogging way ahead, here, so by this time we should be in Northern California, I think. :) Check on Facebook, if you want to keep up with me! (We're going to try to keep in good touch!)

Here's the page that inspired this one. :) It was still a challenge from SUDSOL, but the challenge was to find a page on the Net and do your own. Again, this lets me get lots of pictures on one page - and I don't think a lot of journaling was necessary for this one. :D It was fun using different shapes and sizes, too. And, of course, it's one of my favorite subjects.... :D

I'm going to get these all printed one day, into a book. One of the things I love about My Digital Studio is being able to move pages around inside the book until I'm satisfied. That way, I can continue to do different pages of my family, and when I print them out, make sure that Kenn's are all together, and my mom and dad, and sisters, and.... :D

OK, I'm outta here! Have a wonderful day! Be sure to take the time to CREATE something!!

No comments: