Monday, March 18, 2013

MDS Monday - Birthday Flavors


Good Monday Morning! Welcome to MDS Monday! Did you enjoy your weekend? We finished our week with my family yesterday, and are now out on the road. If you think about it, would you say a prayer for us? Safety and anything else that God puts on your heart. Thanks! :)

So, I can't believe I haven't shared this with you before, but I can't find it as a post! I don't know if you remember my birthday post(s) last year, but - well, I'll admit it. I'm a foodie. :D I LOVE trying new things, and although it's a challenge, trying to balance keeping healthy with what my taste buds crave. :D As you can read in my journaling, I was blessed to celebrate last year with friends and food, for almost the whole month of June. And it's making my mouth water now.... :D

Simple layout, using Night & Day DSP and Whisper White photo mats. Sometimes, simple is best. :D

I'd love to hear if any of you have taken advantage of the free 30-day trial, and what you think of the software!

Have a wonderful day! Make the time to CREATE something!

No comments: