Friday, February 22, 2013

New Filter Paper!

HAPPY FRIDAY! Have you had a good week? Ready for the weekend? I'm looking forward to tomorrow; I'm going to be spending the day with dear friends, and celebrating a baby on the way. :)

For some reason, I was on a vintage kick a couple of weeks ago. I really wanted to teach this flower at the Valentine's class - but this is on a different project, so I'll tell you about it - because I want you to try the product!! It's cool!!!

Card stock - Whisper White, Basic Black, Brushed Gold

Everything else! :D Big Shot, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, 2-3/8" scallop circle punch, 1-3/4" scallop circle punch, 1-1/4" scallop circle punch, creped filter paper, paper piercing tool, piercing mat, gold glitter brad, dimensionals, paper snips, Gold Glow Smooch Spritz

I really like this classy color combination!!

OK, I'm outta here. :D Have a WONDERFUL weekend! Be sure and make the time to stamp SOMEthing! :D

No comments: