Sunday, October 21, 2007

AUGH! I'm caught in a MESS!


Would someone PLEASE stop the world for a while?? I need to catch up! LOOK at this mess - and I'm having a chocolate party tomorrow night!!! Not to mention the Hostess Appreciation Luncheon on Saturday....
So, any guesses what I'll be doing the next few days? Oh, yeah, things like baking chocolate desserts for tomorrow night, working on wedding photos, yadda yadda.... :D Cleaning up the stamping room is DEFINITELY in the cards, too. I can't promise that my DESK will be cleared by Saturday, but I've GOT to get organized, or this luncheon will NOT be fun for any of us!
Stay tuned for updates - and stamped things. (Think this next part to the tune of "I Am Pretty"....) I am busy, o so busy! I am busy, and crazy, and stressed! :D
OK, I'm going to go stamp something now. Make SURE you take the time to stamp something, too! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at messy stamping rooms...it makes me feel so much better when I look at my mess. However, I think I have you beat on messiness...my class is tonight and my whole place looks like a tornado hit it. I should take some before and after photos too...however my after photos wouldn't look much better than your messy photo. I love your room, it looks very inviting. Is it totally dedicated to stamping?