Monday, October 1, 2007

LAST DAY TO ENTER THE DRAWING!



I went on the Tennessee Stampers Retreat this weekend. This is a fun group of ladies, let me tell you! :) We stamped, talked, and laughed all weekend. Oh, and ATE. LOL! There was enough sweet stuff to feed an army, and the camp's food was great, too! Thank you, everyone, for making us newbies feel so accepted! :)

I'll be showing off some of our projects as I scan or photograph them, or finish them. :)

Don't forget: today is the LAST DAY to enter a drawing for Greg McDougal's CD! All you have to do is leave a comment here on my blog, on any entry you want! It's not difficult, and we're giving away FIVE of them!!! So your chances are pretty darned good! :) It's a great cause - and you can feel free to go purchase a CD as soon as you don't win one. :D (See, I almost NEVER win anything, so this way, you'll be prepared....:D)

Too much to do, not enough time again!!!!! OH, please pray for Becky P.; she's having severe toothaches, and arrived home yesterday after retreat to find that her 5-year-old daughter has a severe break in her leg. They're going to the surgeon today, to see if that's something they're going to have to deal with. Thanks, everyone!

Don't forget!! TAKE THE TIME TO STAMP SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mary said...

I'm a somewhat silent member of the Tennessee Stampers and these pictures are great. Looks like everyone is having soo much fun...maybe next year :)

Anonymous said...

Lori,
We had a blast with you there too! Your a very talented lady and a blessing to know. Hope to meet again real soon.

Jeanine

Judi Sparks said...

I love your website! I am finding lots of things to CASE and great ideas to steal/share with my friends. I look forward to meeting you at SU's convention.

Your new friend,
Judi