Thursday, October 25, 2007

Hit & run today....


I have SO much to do for this weekend, it's not funny! So I'm going to drop this out there, then go get busy on something else. :D
This is another design from the last 10/10/10. Colors are So Saffron, Handsome Hunter, and Mellow Moss; Watercolor Vine Jumbo Stampin' Around wheel, done in Mellow Moss; gold embossing on top, with a verse from Elegant Inspirations. Simple, but the inside of mine is stamped with a sympathy greeting; I didn't want it to be a standard gloomy sympathy card. :)
OK, everyone, I'm outta here!!!! If you're coming this weekend, expect great things! :D I can't wait!
I've only received ONE PERSON'S entry for the contest!!!!!!! Look at the last posting for the challenge, ladies & gents!!!
TAKE THE TIME TO STAMP SOMETHING - then bless someone with it! :) Have a wonderful day!!!

No comments: