Friday, October 19, 2007

My favorite card from last night...


HAS to be this one. :) It's simple, but I just love the colors. :) The "thank you" stamp as the background is from the WORD ON WORD hostess set. The stamp as the main image is from GREETINGS GALORE, stamped in Basic Gray on Whisper White. I've decided that Purely Pomegranate is one of my all-time favorite colors; I'm going to be sad when this IN COLOR group goes away next year! :)
We used Aquapainters dipped in the lid of the Purely Pomegranate ink pad to color in all the little hearts. Such a simple card, but the color is wonderful, don't you think?
We had a great time in both classes yesterday. I hope you're deciding which classes you want to take between now and the beginning of December!
OK. I'm off to get busy on something else. OH, I'm changing out the Inspiration Station; there's some fall out, but also a lot of CHRISTMAS!!! It's that time of year finally. :D I'm going to be changing it again in about 3 weeks, to ALL Christmas. The rest of the samples are still around, so if you need an idea, please don't hesitate to come look! :)
Have a wonderful day, dear friend!!! Don't forget: take time to STAMP something!!!! :)

No comments: