Thursday, October 4, 2007

FUN new use for your round tab punch!! :)





OK, it's not my idea, but it IS very fun!!! I just have to figure out better stamp sets to use - you really can't see this one too well, but I wanted to try the technique. You can go here to see a tutorial on it. She's got a great blog! :)

I used the SNOW wheel from the Holiday Mini, and the snowflake on the punch is from The Snowflake Spot. It's much prettier in real life, where you can see the layers better, and the sparkle of the silver embossing powder. But go look at the tutorial, and at Dawn's blog - link on the right of the page - to see some more great ideas!!!!

I have to jet. Too much to do again, and Ken's laptop is in the shop. :( Which, besides repair costs, means we also have to share this computer! :D TAKE THE TIME TO STAMP SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: