Tuesday, October 2, 2007

World Card-Making Day is Coming on Saturday!


It's coming FAST, everyone - the celebration of World Card-Making Day! I was SUPPOSED to be out of town on Saturday, but it turns out that I've got to be here for a wedding that night, and we'll leave afterwards. SO, here's what I'd like to offer you, to CELEBRATE! :D
If you'd like to learn how to make one of these criss-cross cards during live chat, email me between now and Friday night. I'll email you the link to the chat room we'll be using and the materials you'll want to have on-hand, and you can ask me any questions you want. This link will take you to the tutorial on it, but sometimes it's easier if you do it as someone tells you how. :) This will be a FREE online class, and everyone who attends will have a special offer to participate in. I hope you'll come join me! :) I'll be able to scan in and post things - if you'll have a little patience! :D - when you have a specific question. Class will be held on Saturday, October 6, at 10:30 a.m. Central time! I don't think it will take more than an hour, unless we get off on other things to talk about. :D I hope to hear from you, that you want to attend, and that you're looking forward to it!
If you can't come to class, be sure and take the time to stamp on Saturday. I mean, it would be just AWFUL if you had a special day to do so and didn't, wouldn't it???? :D
In the meantime, there IS a special from Stampin' Up!® for it, too: take 20% off any Simply Sent Card Kit in the Idea Book & Catalog! This is a GREAT sale, but it's only good from now until Saturday!!!! REMEMBER: I also have to get your money in my account before I can order for you - so CALL ME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
Gonna jet, my friends. Keep praying for Becky P.; Hannah doesn't have to have surgery, but she's in extreme pain. :( Life is not easy at their house right now!!!
TAKE THE TIME TO STAMP SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: