Friday, February 8, 2008

Another 12x12 layout!


Good morning! :) I don't know where YOU are, but it's absolutely beautiful here today. Sunny and bright, the birds and squirrels are busy in the backyard, and I'm trying to get all caught up. :D
I wanted to share another layout from my scrapbooking class with you! This one is done with the INFINITE GOODNESS stamp set, a level 2 hostess set from the Spring/Summer Idea Book & Catalog.
The colors are Brocade Blue, Always Artichoke, So Saffron, and Very Vanilla. We sponged the background card stock with Brocade Blue ink, to give it some texture. The tag images are stamped by coloring the stamp itself with Stampin' Write markers, and stamping them on So Saffron. The edges of those images are torn, then inked with Always Artichoke. They were simple to make, but I love the colors. Also, the tags wouldn't need to have the images if you didn't want them to - they could be journaling tags. OR, you could make the tags so they opened like a book, and use them for journaling that way.
Many requests for that purse gift card information! I don't have the dimensions or anything for anyone; I'm going to put a class together, so when I do that, I'll have a tutorial to give you. :)
OK, gotta run - miles to go before I'm ready to have fun. :) Have a WONDERFUL day - and be SURE to take the time to STAMP something!!!! I am! :D

No comments: