Monday, February 11, 2008

I'm in a hurry, so here's a quick card! :)


Hi! WOW, where does the time go?!?!?! I have a big class here tonight, so I'm finishing the prep for it - they're mostly new stampers, so it should be fun, but labor-intensive, too. :)
ANYWAY. This is one of the cards we did for February SAB hostess parties this month; is a super-dooper easy card, masculine enough to give to your husband - but with a TINY touch of pink, to stick with that Valentine's Day feel. The background is one of the stamps from A BEAUTIFUL THING stamp set; the "love" is from WONDERFUL WORDS. The designer paper is Berry Bliss - which I SOOOO love!!!! Colors for card stock are Very Vanilla and Pretty in Pink, and the inks are Creamy Caramel and Chocolate Chip.
OK, I'm off to finish prepping - but keep watching. Sooner or later, I WILL get to shoot that tutorial for you! :) Also, be on the lookout for the samples from tonight's class/stamp camp, and I'll be giving you a sneak peek at a couple of new things from the next mini catalog!!!!
Sale-A-bration's already 12 days in, everyone! Have YOU placed your order, or scheduled your party - or, better yet, signed up to be a demo! - to get your extra freebies?? Email me to find out more!!!!

No comments: