Saturday, February 2, 2008

WOW! You guys love tutorials!!!!

Tell you what. Leave me a comment and tell me what you'd like to see for tutorials. If/when I do it, I will send you the card I show, AND the cardstock precut to make one yourself. :) ONLY to the FIRST person who mentions it, everyone - I can't have the same tutorial mean I have to send out twenty packets! LOL!!!!

So, put on your thinking caps, and let me know what you'd like to see. As long as it's not something that Technique Junkies has shown, I'll try my best. :) I can't wait to see what you come up with!

3 comments:

Cathy M said...

Happy Super Bowl Sunday!!!!
I would love to see a tutorial on different ways to use metal on cards or really anything.
Thanks

kari and kijsa said...

Happy Super Bowl Sunday, thanks for stopping by.. looking forward to the tutorials!

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Unknown said...

i Absolutely love the purse, do you have a template fo rit?