Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Still more scrapbooking! :)



Good morning! :) I wanted to show you another set of scrapbooking pages. The color, again, on the protected pages is not quite right, but I really wanted to be sure to post these pages.
I find this Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, and Very Vanilla combination very soothing. This would be an excellent combination for a heritage layout, or perhaps for some time in your life that's harder to scrap - a loved one who's passed away, someone who's not in your life anymore, etc.
The wheel is Stampin' Up!'s Watercolor Vine jumbo Stampin' Around wheel; the ink color is Mellow Moss. I was impressed with how well the ink showed up on the Always Artichoke.
Here's the 6x6. Same colors - and my scanner cut off the edges, but the Mellow Moss and Very Vanilla strips are not off the edge - it looks very much like the larger layout.
We used the key tag punch for the little journaling blocks, and the word window punch for the titling underneath the photo mats on the larger layout.
So, have you been stamping and/or scrapping? What have you been working on? Please forgive me if I'm slow to respond this week; the show is getting to a critical mass, opening three weeks from tomorrow night (!!!!) - and my sister and her family will be here for the next few days. I'm excited - I'll get to meet my niece for the first time!!! - but I also have three club meetings/workshops to get prepped for. :D WHEW. I'm already tired. LOL!
Have a BLESSED day! And please, TAKE THE TIME TO STAMP SOMETHING!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love green. This looks very calming and peaceful..love the vine border.

Nettie said...

Very nice layout Lori. I have been keeping busy. Played making a double coaster basket today, chek it out I think you will like it. Not much else I can do we got 2 foot of snow in last 48 hours!

Nettie

Becky said...

Lori! I love this! The suttleness of it! BEA-Utiful!