Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Happy Tuesday! :D


How are you today??? Have you been stamping? I'll tell you WHAT, there's a whole lot of that going on around here! :D
I wanted to share this single page scrapbook LO with you. It was a difficult picture to scrap, because of the memories that go with it, but I wanted to make sure the photo was preserved.
ANYWAY. What I wanted to show you was the border, the curliques, and the "friends"; they're ALL from Stampin' Up!'s new RUB-ONS! These are from the CHERISHED MEMORIES set - and they make scrapping SO easy!!! We've used them a lot in my scrapping classes; we did last night, as a matter of fact - and I'll be showing you THOSE photos, too.
I wanted to stick with a simple page, but I also wanted something to dress it up a bit - and I think these rub-ons are perfect. I bet you'd love them, too - card embellishments are a cinch, too! The card stock is Night of Navy, with Pretty In Pink behind the photo. I wrote my journaling with my white gel pen - LOVE that pen!
I'm outta here - more work to do! :) Be sure and enter the BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY, on this post only!!! And take some time to STAMP something - then bless someone else with it!! :)

4 comments:

Patty W said...

Those rub-ons are beautiful!

Does your gel pen write smoothly? I love gel pens but they sometimes want to get skippy, especially the sparkly kind ! Like the glitter gets stuck in the point or something.

Very pretty layout!

J-ME said...

How sad that you can't continue the friendship. Aren't you glad God gave us memories? :-) You must love Christmas. I can't believe that tree of your counting down the days. LOL!!

Charlotte said...

Stamping was my big thing a few years ago. When I learned to do graphics on the computer and print out scrap book pages, I put the stamps away. I'm going to get them back out soon and feature them on a Show & Tell. I did have a lot of fun doing that.

freefun0616 said...

酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店經紀,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店工作,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
專業酒店經紀,
合法酒店經紀,
酒店暑假打工,
酒店寒假打工,
酒店經紀人,
菲梵酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,
禮服酒店上班,
酒店小姐兼職,
便服酒店工作,
酒店打工經紀,
制服酒店經紀,
酒店經紀,

,酒店,