Friday, September 7, 2012

Fall Florets Card



Good Friday Morning!
It's the last day before your weekend - has your week SEEMED shorter?? :)

Today is my 16th anniversary. Through lots of ups and lots of downs, Kenn and I have been through it TOGETHER. I'm SO blessed to have him!

Today, I'm showing you how to mat that curly label punch. Click on the photo to get it to enlarge! It's super easy, and you can change up its looks so easily!

So, I used the FABULOUS FLORETS set, along with the TRUST GOD set, to make this card. The colors are More Mustard, Cajun Craze, and Always Artichoke - with a little Very Vanilla card stock in there, too. :)

I really like the way this turned out. It's beautifully rich in real life. I'm SO ready for fall weather!! :)

So. Have a WONDERFUL weekend, and be sure to make the time to STAMP something! :D








No comments: