Monday, September 10, 2012

Christmas is Coming!

 Happy Monday! :) Did you have a good weekend? Did you STAMP anything? :D

Hey! Did you know I have two other blogs? You can find them in the blog list on the right side of this page. :)

Well, it's getting to that time: decide on your card design, and start in on them! :D Some of you make lots of different ones, I know; some of us make one - and make a silly amount of them. :D No matter how many times I count, I always, ALWAYS have to pull out my supplies at least twice more. And then I usually still need more, but refuse to pull it all out again. :D

I really like this one. I was trying to do something else, which turned out to be a complete DISASTER, and then decided to play with this one. :D Not too bad, right??? (Please agree...! :D )

Here's the "recipe"!

Card stock: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Brushed Gold

Stamp set: Teeny Tiny Wishes

Ink: VersaMark

Accessories: designer label punch, Antique Wallpaper embossing folder, Northern Flurry embossing folder, Big Shot, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, modern label punch, heat tool, MY DIGITAL STUDIO 2 (WISHES & GREETINGS, CHRISTMAS LODGE)

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! :) Have a WONDERFUL day! Be SURE to make the time to stamp SOMEthing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this card!!! Mary N.