Friday, September 28, 2012

SUDSOL Sketch Challenge Entry

Good FRIDAY Morning! Have you had a good week? I got notified today that the things I ordered for my prize are on their way here. I'm so excited! LOL!

Today, I'm showing off the card I made to meet the sketch challenge with SUDSOL this week. I really, really like it!


Now, I will tell you this: the red glitter paper scallop isn't securely stuck down. I'm out of Tombow Multi, so until I get it, there's not a lot that will make it stay down. But I really like this card!

Here's the "recipe" - if you have ANY questions about what I used, or what I did, please let me know!

Card stock: Whisper White, Real Red, Early Espresso, Silver Glitter Paper, Red Glitter Paper

Stamp sets: Lovely as a Tree, Come to Bethlehem

Ink: Whisper White craft, Always Artichoke

Accessories: Early Espresso Stampin' Write Marker, 3/4" circle punch, white embossing powder, Embossing Buddy, heat tool, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details, Snail, Dimensionals

The card's on an easel, and it's at my eye level, so the top of the card is slanting away - that's why it seems a bit fuzzy in focus. :)

OK, I'm OUTTA here! It's going to be a busy, wonderful weekend here - hope it is for you, too!!! And don't forget to make the time to stamp SOMEthing!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Lori that is gorgeous! I just got that set and have yet to make a card or anything with it. I'm happy to be back with Stampin' Up! and looking forward to joining back up with SUDSOL.

Ginny said...

That silver glitter paper is AWESOME!!!! It looks like snow. I assume it's a SU! product?