Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Stamp Set

Good Wednesday Morning! Are you loving the weather?!?!?!?! I am. :D Cool and crisp, and suddenly I'm getting a hankering for soups and cozy PJs. :D

So, I got this brand-spankin'-new stamp set this weekend; you might have seen it in the Holiday Mini. :) It's SEASONAL SAYINGS, from page 34.

And I'm working on another post, and I see my scrap paper, and I think, "I need to make a fall card with these colors."

And here it is. Just for you. :)

Card stock: Whisper White, Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy

Ink: Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Bravo Burgundy

Stamp sets: SEASONAL SAYINGS, LOVELY AS A TREE

That's IT. Nothing special, nothing else. :) What do you think?

OK, I'm outta here! Have a WONDERFUL day!!! And be SURE to make the time to STAMP something!

1 comment:

Ginny said...

I sure wish there was a "like" button on blogs! Lovely card. Great colors!