Monday, September 17, 2012

Sixteen YEARS!

 Good Monday Morning!

Well, we made it. Kenn and I, that is. :) Made it to celebrating SIXTEEN YEARS together. In some ways, it seems like just yesterday that we were saying, "I do." In others, not so much. :D

ANYWAY. Because of everything going on around here (I'm in Missouri when you read this!), I decided to use MY DIGITAL STUDIO to make my card.

Seriously. You need to try this program out. You can do so for FREE for 30 days; check out the button on the sidebar there! It's SO easy to manipulate things, to design whatever YOU want. The words on the front are from various digital greeting sets I've purchased; I just mixed and matched and moved until I got what *I* wanted.

Oh, and in case you didn't know, our wedding colors were black, white, and red. :D (VERY me!!! :D)

For the inside, I used two stamps in MDS, then typed my message. It really couldn't be any easier! I printed off both the front and the inside, and matted them - I did use the retired ticket corner punch above, but YOU know it's one of my favorite tools of all time!

I used the  Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder on the very front of the card, to give it just a bit of texture.

So, now you've seen my anniversary card for Kenn. :D And know that we're working on year #17. And my wedding colors. If you've been around for a while, you might even know me better than I know myself... :D

Have a WONDERFUL day! Be sure and take the time to stamp something!





1 comment:

Ginny said...

Congrats on 16 wonderful years! And on making a great card!