Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Fall!

It's another beautiful Monday morning! :D Are you ready for your week? Can you BELIEVE it's the last week in September?!?! I can't.

I went to a Stampin' Up! regional get-together this weekend; once I've got my head on straight, I'll probably be showing things from it to you. However, I'm trying to get ahead with my posting right now, so it might be a little bit before I actually get to the recent things. :D

Do you remember the card I posted on the 12th? The one we did with the hostesses, that had the leaves from LOVELY AS A TREE on it? Well, I had the card stock cut for one more card, and decided to show you how versatile that little layout could be. :) I flipped the card, so it's now a horizontal layout, and embossed the Soft Suede with the Perfect Polka Dots (I seem to be using that one quite a bit, don't I?) for some texture. The pear basket stamp is from the ALWAYS THANKFUL stamp set. I just used my Aqua Painters to color it, same as the other one. I centered the image on this one, versus placing it in the bottom right corner - but otherwise, the card's the same thing!

Can you tell I'm ready for fall? :D

OK, I'm outta here. SO much to do, and never enough time to do it in. :D Have a WONDERFUL day, and be SURE to make the time to STAMP something!

No comments: