Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Trick or Treat!

Happy Wednesday! Are you having a good week? :) I really hope so - and that this weather sticks around. No more HOT days, please!!!!! :) (It IS the middle of September; surely it's got to be closer to fall weather, right?!?!?)

This little project is something we did at our hostess party. I wanted something that was super easy to do; some of my friends make treat packages for their office mates, and I wanted to show that it didn't take a LOT to make something really cute. :D

So that ghost? The owl punch, turned upside-down and with the feet trimmed off. Yup. that easy. Googlie eyes - and you can't beat the deal on them, just $2.50 per package! - finish off the ghost. We used the "Happy Halloween" stamp from TEENY TINY WISHES and embossed it with black embossing powder on Tangerine Tango card stock. We punched a hole through and used stitched Early Espresso ribbon to tie the bag closed. We have some wonderful fall ribbon; you can use whatever strikes your fancy. :D I didn't tie a bow, just a single knot, so it was easy to get into the candy apple for the person I gave it to. :D

I'll show you Friday what I gave Mary as a parting gift. She left over a week ago. MISS YOU, MARY!!!!!

OK, I'm outta here. :) Have a wonderful day! Be sure to make the time to stamp something!

No comments: