Tuesday, July 3, 2007

And the winner is...


Congratulations!!! :) You've WON the contest!!!! If you recognize this card, please forgive me - I can't seem to find your email ANYWHERE on my computer!!!! Just drop me your snail mail address at poohisstampin@aol.com so I can send you your prize. :)
Last night's open house was a lot of fun. If you're local, and didn't come, you missed out on making two cards, a cardstock sample with the new IN COLORs and new RHINESTONE BRADS, and getting to go shopping - and oohing and aahing over the new Idea Book & Catalog. :) Plus food and laughter - you just can't beat stampers for having a great time together! Thanks to those of you who did attend, and made it such fun. :) And those of you who still don't have your Idea Book & Catalog, you can go to http://www.poohisstampin.stampinup.net/ and click on the CATALOG button on the left-hand side to browse!
Keep an eye out - tomorrow, I'll post one of the card samples we did yesterday. :) I wanted to get the winner's birthday card up, so she'll contact me. Phew. Life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Hey, I recognize this card!!!! That is so awesome! I'm off to email you! Thank you so very much for your fun contest!
Cheryl KVD