Thursday, July 26, 2007

OK, you caught me. :)


I've been INCREDIBLY busy, and I'm so sorry for not posting before this!!!!! Life got spinning too fast. PHEW!
We had a nice visit with my sister and brother-in-law for my Dad's birthday. They were here from last Thursday evening to yesterday morning. THEN we had to deal with the surplus of cucumbers!
That's right! We made yet another FIVE batches of bread & butter pickles yesterday, plus prepped FOUR batches of rhubarb strawberry jam - which I'm working on putting up right now - and 1.5 batches of watermelon pickles, which I'll be doing with Mom this afternoon. PLUS, I have a Christmas In July Stamp Camp tonight; the projects are AWESOME, and I can't wait to share with you. TOMORROW. :D In the meantime, I've got a batch of jam to go stir....

No comments: