Sunday, July 1, 2007

HAPPY NEW IDEA BOOK & CATALOG DAY!!!!!


It's HERE!!!! :) The new Idea Book is HERE!!! It's got GREAT new stamp sets, accessories, and samples - and it's going to be NEW AGAIN in just SIX MONTHS!!! For those of you interested, the hostess sets are ONLY good for each Idea Book - so new hostess sets every six months!! BOOK YOUR PARTY NOW!!!!!!!!!!
This card is made from Naturals Ivory, Chocolate Chip, Kraft, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, and Summer Sun card stocks. The roller, Stampin' Around Leaves Awash Jumbo Wheel, is rolled in Basic Brown on both the Kraft and the Very Vanilla, then colored in with Pumkin Pie and Summer Sun, with Aquapainters (LOVE THOSE!!!!). "Warm wishes" is from the NEW STAMP SET, Hugs & Wishes - and embossed with White Craft Ink and White EP. Then I just notched the edges with my oh-so-favorite ticket corner punch. That's it! Don't you love it?? I'm REALLY getting ready for fall; I've found some new dishes to use for my Hostess Appreciation Luncheon in October - if I can wait that long!!! - and starting to think about fall colors and projects. Which means CHRISTMAS is right around the corner!! :D
I hope that, if you live in the area, you're coming to my New Idea Book Open House tomorrow night, from 6:30 - 9!!!!! :) I'll see you then! OH, and if you can't come and you haven't asked for your IB&C yet, you can browse online; go to http://poohisstampin.stampinup.net and click on the CATALOG button down the left-hand side. :)

No comments: