Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fourth Project from Christmas In July Stamp Camp!



This was a BIG hit! So many of us love the CITY OF DAVID stamp set - and here's a great way to use it to share with other people! This will make a wonderful hostess gift, or basket addition - although it's a large candle, and could make a wonderful gift by itself!


We stamped with Basic Gray (Have I told you I LOVE this new Neutral color?!?!?), then colored in with Stampin' Pastels. Oh, yeah. Do it on tissue paper. :) Then, I HIGHLY recommend TEARING the image out of the tissue, and use your heat gun to melt it into the wax.


We stamped the saying on the back in Night Of Navy, and did the same thing. These gusset cello bags are ones we USED to sell - I've written to Stampin' Up! to ask them to carry them again, but I'm not holding my breath. ANYWAY. The tag is part of the Level 2 hostess set PERFECT PRESENTATION - I really do like that set!!! :) (If you'd like to host a party and earn it, let me know!!!!!!) We stamped it with Ruby Red on Very Vanilla card stock, punched it out with the small tag punch, then matted it on Ruby Red card stock punched out with the regular tag punch. Tied it on with natural hemp, and voila!
I hope you know you can click on the photos and get bigger ones to open. It's hard to see some of the small images, I know! :)
If you have ANY questions, please don't hesitate to contact me! That's what I'm here for! :D
Enjoy your Tuesday - and make some time to STAMP something!!!!!

No comments: