Saturday, July 28, 2007

Here's another project from the Christmas In July Stamp Camp!


OK, so I now know I have to have this stamp set. I borrowed it from my downline and dear friend - HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELISSA!!!!!! - and now plan to purchase it next month. :) I'm going to do sets of these to sell at a craft fair in October, so I need to get going NOW - I'm such a bad procrastinator. :)
So, they're stamped with black Staz-on, then baked for 20 minutes and cooled. We colored them with Stampin' Pastels and blender pens, then lightly coated them with Krylon Fixatif. Last thing to do: put felt "feet" on the bottom, so they won't scratch anything up! EASY!!!!!!
Let me know if you do any, and what set you use. :)

1 comment:

Rachel V. said...

Aren't these gorgeous!?! You've been tagged Lori....in a fun way. Go check out my blog.