Thursday, July 19, 2007

To rephrase the challenge....

My best friend told me she couldn't understand what the challenge was, so I guess I'll try and rephrase it, see if it clarifies a little more. :)


1. Email me at poohisstampin@aol.com, and tell me if you choose a LITTLE envelope, or a LOT envelope.


2. I will send you an envelope with miscellaneous images, backgrounds, paper, etc., that are all suitable for making cards with.



3. If you receive a LITTLE envelope, you choose your best card and send it back to me. :D


4. If you receive a LOT envelope, you choose your best THREE cards and send back to me.


5. You keep everything else, use it in whatever projects you want, or pass it on to someone else.


Does that help???? I've gotten a few responses already, so I'm looking forward to getting some envelopes out by the middle of next week. I want to wait a bit, so I can know how many envelopes the stuff needs to be split into! :) And even LITTLE envelopes will have lots of stuff for you to use, I promise!

No comments: