Sunday, July 29, 2007

Another Christmas In July Stamp Camp Project :)


Isn't he CUTE?? ) This is from a template a friend sent me several years ago; we did him as a project at my first Christmas stamp camp here in the Nashville area almost three years ago, but Thursday's group was all new since then, so I decided to do him again. We used new stamps, of course, to embellish - but nothing else has changed. :) You can find a .jpg of the template at http://members.tripod.com/pooh0612/Santa_pattern.jpg; if you print the picture, it will give you the thing at about 80%. Try enlarging it until it fills your paper; the red piece ends up being just about 9 inches long. If you have questions, just email me. :) I'm going to do some of these for a craft fair, too, and some for Christmas gifts. They're just too fun for words!! :) Card stock is Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black ("belt" buckle), and Blush Blossom. The eyes are black eyelets, set with the Crop-A-Dile - LOVING this tool!!. The nose is simply a 1/4" circle punched out. The belt itself is Basic Black grosgrain ribbon. The hat and "belt buckle" stamps are from the Level 2 hostess set PERFECT PRESENTATION - I just HAD to have it. :) I love Christmas! The bottom and the back seam are sealed with Sticky Strip.
Is anyone else at that point today where you're given ALL you've got, and if ONE MORE PERSON asks you for ONE MORE THING, you're gonna scream?!?!?!? :D I think I need a nap - so off I go. OH, I've changed the comments section now so that you don't have to be a Google member to leave me a comment - didn't realize I'd left that on, so I'm sorry. PLEASE do go leave me a message now! :D
Take some time to STAMP SOMETHING TODAY!!! And share with ME! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did anyone dump the gold embossing powder all over the floor at this camp?

Lori Stilger said...

:D No, it was a pretty clean group this time.... :D

Anonymous said...

I tried the link for the pattern for the Santa, and it doesn't do anything....just a blank page. Could you email me the pattern? i would love to do that in a class.

Thanks,

Nicki Lundeen
nicklundeen.stampinup.net
nickilundeen.blogspot.com