Sunday, July 8, 2007


Grrrrr. This dumb blogger won't let me put in a TITLE!!!!!
SO. :) This was a card that I was PLANNING to do at at least three workshops this month, but the first one cancelled on me, and my best friend wanted me to use a certain set for one design, and a Christmas card for another - and my third project is one I absolutely adore, so we're gonna do it. :D So I get to share it with you!
The background is from Polka Dots & Paisley, done in VersaMark on Blue Bayou, one of the new IN COLORS. The alpha set is one of my retired ones - Stampin' Up! didn't give us any to preorder. :) The words are from Amazing to Zany, one I earned with my Sell-A-Bration sales this year. It's a 3/4" circle punch for the letters, popped up with Dimensionals. Of course, the words are punched with my wonderful, favorite Word Window Punch. :) I love all the colors that go with this new IN COLOR blue! That's Elegant Eggplant on the F, followed by Sahara Sand for R, Handsome Hunter for I, Summer Sun for E, Ruby Red for N, and Bordering Blue for D. Simple, colorful, and a great card for someone special! :)
Have a wonderful week!!!! Take time to stamp something!

No comments: