Friday, July 27, 2007

I can't show you EVERYTHING yet....


Well, I can't! Two of the girls couldn't come last night - one was not feeling well, and another had a disaster at home - so they MAY be coming tomorrow night to do projects. SO, I can't spoil their surprise. :) I WILL share this card, however, which is one of the five projects we did. I used Bashful Blue card stock for the base, and stamped it with the big snowflake from FROSTY in Bashful Blue ink. Next, I stamped the snowman from the level 2 hostess set PERFECT PRESENTATION with Brocade Blue ink on Whisper White card stock. Using my double slot punch, I punched two holes in the card stock - and then widened those holes using the same punch. Using our new 5/8" grosgrain ribbon in Brocade Blue (LOVE LOVE LOVE our ribbon!!!), I made a loopless bow and dovetailed the ends of the ribbon. Next, using my Brocade Blue Stampin' Write Marker, I colored in the "let it snow" from GLAD TIDINGS, and stamped it underneath the ribbon. I punched holes for my retired vintage brads with the 1/16" hole punch, and then fastened the Whisper White card stock to a piece of Brocade Blue with Dimensionals. That piece then went on the card front with Dimensionals, also. Finally, I stamped the long "Merry Christmas" from GLAD TIDINGS on the inside bottom with Brocade Blue ink. DONE! :)
So, what do you think of it?
I'm starting to send out/give out the challenge envelopes! If you're interested, just email me your snail mail address at poohisstampin@aol.com, and tell me if you want a LITTLE or a LOT envelope! :)
I've got to go plan for a workshop tomorrow now. :) Have a WONDERFUL day, and take some time to stamp!

No comments: