Friday, July 6, 2007

Has it been a long week for you, too???


Wow, seems like I can't accomplish everything I want to, and yet I'm busy almost every moment. :) Know how I feel???
I decided to post this card sample today, to show you how versatile this design is. I just used the ticket corner punch on the stamped image, changed the location of the brad placement, and used two of the base cardstock to change the look. Easy!!!!
I need to get busy and design! I have a LOT of classes and workshops coming up, so I want to stay ahead of the curve. It's HOT, though, and I don't move very fast in the heat. :) Maybe I'll take a siesta, then work at night.... :)
Hope that, wherever you are, you're staying cool and making time to CREATE! Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Melissia said...

Happy Friday!

You've been tagged!