Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Titles are back! YEA!!! :D


OK, girls, if you're on the Tennessee Stampers list, PLEASE don't say anything for a couple of days about this card! :) This card was made using some handmade background paper; it's for a swap called "Same But Different". Several of us received strips of different yet similar background papers, and we have a partner we send one to, and also one to the swap coordinator. THIS is what I came up with. :)
Using the large tag punch for the petals is really popular now, and when I saw this background paper, I knew I had to try it. :) It was a little difficult to match the colors of the other things I used, but I like the way this turned out. :) Sorry it's a crooked scan again; dimensions and my scanner bed just do NOT cooperate!!!
ANYWAY. The background card stock is the new IN COLOR, Soft Sky. The background stamping and the "happy" are from Polka Dots & Paisley, and are done with Not Quite Navy. The center punched circle is Regal Rose, and the button is So Saffron. I'd love to hear what you think of the card!!!!
We've been having a lot going on around here; my parents have been off on an adventure, and we've had flooding and a bad freezer to deal with. :) I'll be glad when they get home!!!! It's kind of curtailed my ABILITY to be creative for the week; everything's covered in plastic. :D But I'm looking forward to receiving my FIRST new Idea Book & Catalog order on Monday!!!!!! I SO cannot wait to have new toys to play with! That ALSO means that my 10/10/10 classes next week will get to play with some new toys, too. :) Hope you can come!!!!
Have a wonderful day! Take some time to STAMP!!!

No comments: