Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I LOVE the new Pretties Kit!!!!!!!!


Can I just say, I LOVE this new Pretties Kit from Stampin' Up!®?!?!? It ROCKS. So, here are directions for this! :)
I found the letter at a craft store, and paid for it. :D When I brought it home, I tinted some Lumiere paint with Pink Passion reinker, until it was the color pink I wanted it to be. (Sorry the photo's a little dark - that's the nature of this room!!!) I painted the letter, and left it alone while I waited for my Pretties Kit to arrive.
Yesterday, it CAME! And I had SUCH fun deciding what to do. I used the Pink Passion Stampin' Write marker on the small, darker flowers on the BACK. Used the Pretty In Pink Stampin' Write marker on the dogwood-type flower, and sponged on Pretty In Pink on the backs of the other two small flowers. I sponged directly on the front center of the daisy. LOVE how easily they all took color!!!!!!!
Next, I took some of the new rhinestone brads - including the clear ones that come in the Pretties Kit - and used those for centers on most of the flowers. I stuck a pin through the papier mache first, so the brads would go in. The two small Pretty In Pink flowers have Pretty In Pink brads as their centers. :)
To finish, I took some of the white half-pearls and used Liquid Glue to stick them where I wanted them! I LOVE how cute it looks - and the fact that I can re-do almost the whole thing without damaging any of it rocks; I can pull those brads out! I'm not sure how easily the pearls would come off - but I can definitely repaint! :)
I'd LOVE to know what you think of my project!!!! Any questions about the Pretties Kit are welcome, too - it's such fun to have something so cool to use!

No comments: