Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Independence Day, America!



I hope your celebration today is safe, fun, and full of yummy treats and happy memories. :)

As promised, here is one of the card samples from my New Idea Book Open House Monday night. The colors are Whisper White, Certainly Celery, and Brilliant Blue; the matted saying is from WORD ON WORD, a new Level 2 hostess set, and the other is from Hugs & Wishes, a new set in this year's IB&C. Don't forget - hostess sets are only good for the six months of the current IB&C now, so book your party to get your choice for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyway. :) See the new rhinestone brad?? They are SO awesome! What a great way to add some bling to your card! This is an ice-colored square brad - but they all look like diamond shapes to me.... :)

Cheryl emailed me; that's HER card that won the Birthday Card Contest!! Congrats, Cheryl! :) I'll have your prize out sometime within the next week! And I'll be announcing yet another contest soon - you have so many ways to get free stuff from me! :D

Have a wonderful day! Do some stampin' - and share your passion with someone else!

1 comment:

Cheryl KVD said...

Hi Lori,
Just wanted to let you know that I tagged you over at my site!
Cheryl KVD