Sunday, December 9, 2007

A gift for ME!



Isn't it PRETTY???? I had told my friends that I could sure use a pair of new paper snips for Christmas, and Melissa walked into our Sunday school Christmas party here last night with this pretty gift in her hand!


She took a Crystal Light continer and covered it with Dashing designer paper, did the medallion on the front, and punched holes for the jumbo eyelets with her Crop-a-Dile. She used Real Red grosgrain ribbong for the handle. And besides my new snips, it's full of CHOCOLATE - she rolled labels with it LOOKS like the So Swirly jumbo wheel, and stuck them on Nuggets. There are also Kisses in here - and I haven't emptied it to see if anything different is on the bottom. :D
THANK YOU, MELISSA!!!! It's a WONDERFUL gift, and you KNOW I'll think of you every time I use it. It's sitting on my desk right now. You're such a WONDERFUL friend and downline!!!! :)
OK, YOUR turn to stamp a present for someone - then send me a scan, jpeg, or a copy. ;D TAKE TIME TO STAMP SOMETHING!

No comments: