Friday, December 7, 2007

Wow! This is beautiful ribbon!


So, Stampin' Up! has this special right now until the 15th of the month, or until supplies last, right? I decided to get some of the satin ribbon from the Holiday Mini; it was half price, and I can always use ribbon, right?
WOW, is it pretty! It's really thick, and the quality is OBVIOUS. You want to sit and stroke it! :D
I've been baking cookies today - but I've gotten a little ill, so I think I'm going to go lie down, and try again later this afternoon - too much to do to get sick!!!!! :D
If you want to take advantage of this great special from Stampin' Up!, please call me or email me today!!!!! Let's get your order in before things are gone - like the Tags For All stamp set, which is no longer available. :)
Have a wonderful day, dear reader. Take time to STAMP something!!! I will, I promise! :D

No comments: