Thursday, December 20, 2007

It's not long now!


Can you BELIEVE it's December 20???? Not long now until Christmas Eve and Day are here! At our house, Christmas Eve is ALMOST as big as Christmas Day. :) The guys go shopping for last-minute gifts and for the food for that night and the next day. Mom will sleep as much as she can, because she'll have worked the night before, and I'll deal with the food and our buffet layout as the men come home.


We have a lot of wonderful Christmas traditions, and I'm FINALLY at the point where I can enjoy myself. It's been a super-busy season, and I'm going to be slowing myself down next year. I just CAN'T do this again - I'm getting too old! LOL!!!


Doesn't mean I'm not stamping still, though! I can go ahead and show this to you, because I'm PRETTY sure our choir director's not a stamper. :D We're giving him and his family a Christmas/thank you "gift" on Sunday, and this is the card that will hold "it".

It's a Certainly Celery 6"x6" card, layered with Real Red and Wintergreen designer paper - I'm going to MISS that paper! The stamp is from HOLIDAYS & WISHES, and the Whisper White and smaller Real Red pieces are notched with the ticket corner punch, then popped off the bottom layers with Dimensionals. I think it's modern and masculine, just what I needed. :) What do you think of it?

Well, I'm off. I'm taking it really easy the next few days! :) It's not too late, though, if you're interested in a gift certificate or placing an order for the retiring stamp sets, just let me know! :) It's been a year for GC giving!

Don't forget to take the time to STAMP something in the next few days. :) Creativity will set you FREE! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS! (I'll keep posting, but if you don't get a chance to read, know I'm wishing you a bright, loving, memory-filled Christmas season! GOD BLESS YOU!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lori: This is so very pretty. I never thought of using such a bold shade of red with Wintergreen DP. Very nice!

Melissa