Saturday, December 8, 2007

OK, I shouldn't be posting...


because I've got SO much to do today, but I HAD to share this. :D This is a gift that one of my customers - hi, Hillary! :D - ordered for her mom. As always, when it's a gift, I'll wrap - so I did. :) This is the Blizzard wrapping paper that was in the Holiday Mini, and the satin chocolate chip ribbon I was raving about yesterday - see how beautifully it lies and drapes??? I LOVE it!
ANYWAY. :D The gift tag is embossed in chocolate chip; the stamp is from PERFECT PRESENTATION, which is a current level 2 hostess set - only available to earn until the end of this month!! It's not too late to schedule your party!!! - and one I dearly love. I used the second type of wrapping paper in the set to punch the large tag out of, and inside stamped the "to...from" stamp from the same hostess set. I suspended the tag from the larger bow with gold cording, also from the Holiday Mini. (You should grab those things when they're available! They come in handy ALL the time, reader!!:D)
So, I'm off to empty the dishwasher - our Sunday school Christmas party is here tonight, and I have LOTS of stuff to do before then! :D So, I'm off! I've already taken the time today to STAMP something. Have you???? :D

No comments: