Saturday, December 15, 2007

It has SO been one of those days...!

I just haven't been able to do anything RIGHT for anyone. I'm looking forward to our open house tomorrow, but I think I'm going to go to bed early tonight - so I'll not kill myself OR anyone tomorrow. :D






I wanted to show you what I was so busy with Thursday and Friday, so here you go....




These are sugar cookies. LOTS of them. :D I saw in a magazine a presentation done something like this, and knew I wanted to do this.






A customer who has become a dear friend of mine - hi, Kathy!!! :) - invited me to a cookie exchange luncheon today. These are just sugar cookie snowflakes, presented on Bashful Blue card stock - stamped in Night of Navy with "Warm Wishes" from HOLIDAYS & WISHES - and then slipped inside a transparent envelope. Pretty, huh? :D




Here's how I did up the swaps themselves; there were seven of us, so we got six dozen different cookies to take home - no one had to take their own back. :D



The card is a simple apron card - here's a close-up of it. If you want to see anything closer-up, just click on the picture, and you'll get a much BIGGER image. :D



So! I'll see some of you tomorrow, and I can't wait. Others, have a wonderful Sunday! Stay warm, stay happy with those who love you, and take the time to STAMP something - I'll be stamping after everyone leaves! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Lori! I'm always stopping by and never leave a comment so here's my first. I love this presentation. These cookies will be cherished with every bite! Thanks for sharing your work. Now go to bed!