Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Good morning!


Whew! Here it is Wednesday already! I had high hopes of getting SO much done this week.... LOL! The best-laid plans....! Oh, well. I did get the den finished with decorating, and cleaned well, and decorated and cleaned my corner of the hallway. So that's all good.
Today, I'm going out with my dear friend Amy and her son, George, just to spend some time with them - it's been far too long since we just did that.
I would like to ask those of you who pray to pray for my friend Jennifer and her family. Her father passed away Sunday - it seems rather sudden to me. He wasn't very old, and my heart aches for her. The memorial service is today at 2. God bless you, dear friend.
OK. So the above goodies were for a demonstrators-only swap I did. Those things can be nerve-wracking, let me tell you! It's hard not to think, "Will she think my stamping is amateur???" but she seemed to like this. :)
The tin is an altered CD tin, with a pocket inside and a notepad. It fits into *my* purse.... :) The pen tucks inside of it, and the clip can, too. They're all decorated with Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, and the Blizzard wrapping paper that was in the Holiday Mini. The little booklet is the lip balm holder that my email list received the instructions for. If you'd like to be on my list, just email me at poohisstampin@aol.com! :)
Well, I'm going to run. I have sandwiches to make for the memorial service attendees, cookies to make for an exchange, and miles to go before I rest.... :D
Have a wonderful day, dear reader! Don't forget to take the time to STAMP something - I'm going to! :D

1 comment:

Christi Flores said...

This set is adorable!!! TFS!