Friday, December 7, 2007

SO, I've been absent for a while...






and now you can't get rid of me! :D Look what I did last night! I finally, FINALLY finished the craft room, and cleaned of my desk!!!!! :D It's SO nice to be finally organized. I really needed to be baking last night, but this was the LAST place downstairs that needed to be don. So, it's done. :D




Here's my desk! You can actually SEE it!






Even looking the other way, it looks GOOD.





So, I'm off to work on more cookies, and going to take in some of the lights out and about. :) Have a WONDERFUL evening!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I'm so jealous of your stamproom. It's just perfect. I love what you have done with it for Christmas!! Hootie

Cathy M said...

Wow can I move in? This is a beautiful FUN area. Love how you can look at that wonderful window. Love your decoration for the holiday. After you finish your cookie you can go in your beautiful room and eat cookies and look at the great view. Have a great holiday.